With more than 30 years of experience, Mark Holdt, Owner of Mountain Sage Consulting, helps organizations create powerful visions and realize their potential. His diverse background provides a wealth of experiences that enable him to view each client from a comprehensive perspective. Leader, visionary, coach, mentor, strategist, facilitator, motivator, educator, analyst and friend are all titles assigned to Mark by his clients.
Experiences that have contributed to his expertise and holistic perspective include:
- President and CEO for three not-for-profit organizations
- President and CEO for a charitable foundation
- Director of fundraising for two national organizations
- Financial analyst and head of lending for two banking institutions
- Vice President of planning and project development for the world’s largest YMCA conference center
- Affiliate strategist for a national consulting firm
- Advisor to a wide variety of organizations, both proprietary and not-for-profit across the country and abroad
- Presenter and trainer for a number of leadership development organizations
- Board Member on numerous boards of directors for both proprietary and not-for-profit organizations
Mark works with each client to help them strengthen their leadership, engage in planning and increase their resource base. His track record of enabling organizations to reach new heights and raise record levels of new resources is a testimony to his ability to generate solutions that work.
His style in working with clients is engaging and supportive. He generates results by partnering with people to help them realize their own potential. His common-sense approach is blended with his sense of humor and passion for helping others succeed.
Mountain Sage Consulting enjoys professional affiliation with several recognized organizations, including the Colorado Nonprofit Association, the Association of Fund Raising Professionals, BoardSource, and the Center for Nonprofit Success. We have also served as an endorsed affiliate consulting firm for the Community Resourece Center, as a preferred consultant organization for the United Way Technical Assistance Program, as a recommended consultant for the Nonprofit Cultivation Center, and as a business partner for the national consulting firm Lumen Resources. We have shared our expertise through speaking engagements at numerous local, regional, national and international speaking engagements.